Ms. Susan Edwards Homepage
Ms. Susan Edwards
Old Dominion University
Bachelor of Science - Special Education
Old Dominion & Lesley University
Graduate Studies - Special Education
|FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES EDUCATION (6-12)|
|MIDDLE GRADES (4-8) - MATH|
|READING SPECIALIST (P-12)|
|SP ED ADAPTED CURRICULUM (P-12) CONSULTATIVE|
|SP ED BEHAVIOR DISORDERS (P-12) CONSULTATIVE|
|SP ED GENERAL CURRICULUM (P-12) CONSULTATIVE|
|SP ED LEARNING DISABILITIES (P-12) CONSULTATIVE|
|SP ED LANGUAGE ARTS COGNITIVE LEVEL (P-5, 4-8, 6-12)|
|SP ED MATH COGNITIVE LEVEL (P-5, 4-8, 6-12)|
|SP ED READING COGNITIVE LEVEL (P-5, 4-8, 6-12)|
|SP ED SCIENCE COGNITIVE LEVEL (P-5, 4-8)|
|SP ED SOCIAL SCIENCE COGNITIVE LEVEL (P-5, 4-8, 6-12)|
2900 Albany Street
912-267-4100 Ext. 2508
Virtual Classroom Rules and Expectations
- Log into Google Classroom at the specified time for our class.
- Turn in assignments as instructed.
- Do your BEST work each day.
- Ask question when you need assistance.
- Respond in a timely manner.
- Via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text me (912-506-1823) your phone number I can contact you, the student, and your parent/guardian, please be sure to include your name. Whenever either of these phone numbers change, I am to be notified immediately.
- Click on the "Links" on the right side of this page to view the Resources Page to view the videos and slide shows for Google Classroom.
If you want to see what is going on each day, please visit the Calendar link to the right. Each day will provide a set of Lesson Plans (LP) as well as any materials needed. Generally, anything that is underlined is a link to the assignment or material we will be using. Please click the link below for general information regarding this year's course description. Even though we are facing some extreme challenges as a nation, I am looking forward to a great year!